Escort Hatakaze no Otona no Omocha - Kantai collection Butt Fuck
(C93) [マジかよ (マジ)] 旗風のオトナのおもちゃ (艦隊これくしょん -艦これ-) [中国翻訳]
#226040 - That evening in bed with my wife l fucked her with such force and when l shot my load it was so powerful even, she commented on what had happened to me to be so hard l even fucked her again in the morning which l hadn’t done in a long time. I had tingles running up my spine with 65% of me saying ‘yes’ while the other 35% was saying ‘no’, Jeremy could see l couldn’t make up my mind so told me he would be there the next afternoon at 3pm then winked and said he hoped to see me. Jeremy called me into the other room and like an obedient slave l asked what my master wanted which scored me a few brownie points then said l would like to suck my masters cock because l had been disobedient he didn’t answer just smiled, l knelt in front of him and took his cock into my mouth, slid my hand down his shaft and kissed the tip of his cock next licked from the bottom of his balls right up to the head of his cock.
Most commented on Escort Hatakaze no Otona no Omocha - Kantai collection Butt Fuck